Corona Virus-COVID 19
We provide two types of CORONA VIRUS-COVID 19 testing;
- Initial testing (test administered once)
- Routine testing (weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually)
Type of tests provided;
- Rapid Test (results in 15 minutes)
- Nasal Swab (results in 2-4 days)
- Throat Swab (resutls in 2-4 days)
- Blood Draw (results in 2-4 days)
Call the office at 561-509-9382 for questions.
Symptoms of CORONA VIRUS-COVID 19
Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases.
These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure (based on the incubation period of MERS-CoV viruses).
- Shortness of breath
When to Seek Medical Attention
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include*:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
Prevention of CORONA VIRUS-COVID 19
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- rest and sleep
- keep warm
- drink plenty of liquids
- use a room humidifier or take a hot shower to help ease a sore throat and cough